Friday, March 4, 2016

When I Grow Old

When I grow old I want to be remembered for.........
living life out loud, going broke from fun, spontaneous trips to see old friends, phone calls when you needed it, picnics on Fridays, bringing people to Christ, laughing, loving deeply, making good food, giving cards when you least expect it, making a difference in my community, listening, teaching people how to communicate, never criticizing, loving my kids for who they are meant to be, having a great marriage, showing up, being trustworthy, speaking my truth in love, getting better vs. older, being wise, working hard, never giving up, being willing to learn, making eye contact, stopping to revel in nature, feeding birds, not swearing, talking to strangers, helping animals, being intuitive, having a home instead of a house, thriving instead of surviving, serving at church, being a great daughter, stopping to pick up trash, having wrinkles from smiling too much, being myself, loving myself and sharing myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment